Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tortilla Eggs

Once again, I have been slacking on my project. I will probably find myself trying to cram 32 recipes into the last week of my project. Luckily, I started on Veteran's day, which I will always have off work. So if it comes down to it, I can have an all day cook-off. Anyway, two nights ago I made Tortilla Eggs. It litterally is just tortillas and eggs...and some cheese. I wasn't sure exactly how this was supposed to work, but I think I did it right because Adam loved it. I liked it too, but not as much as he did. It was another easy one, which is always nice, but so far I haven't made anything too complicated....except for the strawberry chocolate meringue on Thanksgiving. At the rate I'm going, my all day cook-off will probably be full of the 32 most complicated recipes in the book. Hopefully, it won't come down to that.

As an update to my last post, the rest of the cake was eaten and no eggshells were found :)

1 comment:

Dawney & Gene said...

I was craving some of these the other day . . .