Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 4: Goulash

Adam asked me the other day if it would ruin my project if he made a recipe every once in a while. I said "of course not," so today, he made Goulash. I was talking with my mom today about Goulash and it turns out that I have never had Goulash before tonight because my mom doesn't like it, so she never made it.

Adam likes to tamper with recipes, so he added a cup of salsa and cheese to the Goulash he made. It was very good. I'm sure even my mom would have liked it. My only complaint was that the salsa was almost too hot. Other than that, it was wonderful! I am grateful for a husband who likes to cook!

2 comments:

Diana said...

LOL! I am grateful for my husband that likes to cook too!!!

Dawney & Gene said...

I looked at the recipe, and I don't think I've ever had this, but I think I actually would like it because it has garlic & Italian seasoning to spice it up. It's the plain tomatoes/tomato sauce & noodles I can't stand.